- News byStream
Archroma Inks Education Partnership with DKTE
Archroma, a global leader in color and specialty chemicals and DKTE Institute have entered into a 5-year partnership aiming at sharing Archroma’s globally recognized expertise in the area of Technical Textiles & Nonwovens with the Institute’s faculty and students.
The partnership was officially announced in the presence of Archroma’s CEO Alexander Wessels. Under the terms of the partnership, Archroma will provide training sessions, as well as technical support and guidance to the students of the Institute & DKTE students will have access to some of Archroma’s technical laboratories in India and Switzerland for projects, experiments and trials.
The students will also benefit from access to a range of functional products with application and performance characteristics critical to the industry, allowing them to gain hands-on training and learning, and help develop innovative solutions for new industry entrants.
Other Info About DKTE-
- DKTES TEI has a well-established methodology for Research and development activities.
- DKTES TEI works with and provides consultancy to the Government as well as Industry Sponsored Projects and Research based Consultancy undertaken.
- DKTES TEI has a robust interaction with industry and has successfully executed many research-based consultancy projects.
- Selected for Ichalkaranji Textile Development Cluster project to support local Textile Industry.
- Selected for IIPC (Industry Institute Partnership Cell) by AICTE for collaborative activities of mutual benefit.
- DKTES TEI has execute several projects like TEQUIP, MODROBS.
- Selected for Prestigious projects like COE for Nonwovens, TIFAC-CORE, TBI.
- DKTES TEI has signed MOUs with many National and International Universities for joint Research.
Source - Prasad Patil, City Journlist, Collge Dekho.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) revealed that it would start the digital evaluation of OMR sheets through a ...
Now that the CAT exam is over, you must be wondering what will be the cutoffs of the top B-schools and which colleges ...