Andhra University published the official notification for AUEET 2017 examination. The registrations for the AUEET 2017 examination have commenced. AUEET is an entrance examination that is conducted by Andhra University for the admission to six-year integrated dual B.Tech-M.Tech programme. The curriculum of the course comprises of a joint syllabus from B.Tech and M.Tech. The candidates who join this course will also have the option to exit after the completion of four years.
Also read: - Notification of Andhra University's AUCET 2017
The following subjects are included in the six-year integrated dual B.Tech-M.Tech course: -
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
Application Process: -
- Andhra University’s official website facilitates online submission of application forms.
- There is no provision for submission of the offline application for AUEET 2017.
- The candidates need to visit Andhra University’s Directorate of Admissions (DOA) official website.
- On the homepage, there are two links, i.e., AUCET 2017 and AUEET 2017.
- Click on AUEET 2017.
- A new page opens and towards the left-hand side of the page, click on ‘Registration’.
- AUEET 2017 registration form opens which the candidates need to fill.
- After entering the details in the columns, click on ‘Register & Proceed’.
- Pay the AUEET 2017 examination fee.
- Rs. 1,200 is AUEET 2017 examination fee for General Category.
- Rs. 1,000 is AUEET 2017 examination fee for Reserved Categories.
- AUEET 2017 exam fee can be paid online.
Important Dates: -
- April 15, 2017, is the deadline to submit AUEET 2017 application form online.