The Government of Brazil is offering Indian students full scholarship under the Brazil Exchange Program for undergraduate students (PEC-G) for the 2019 academic year. Interested students can apply latest by 31st August 2018.
There is no registration fee and students can apply for free at the Brazilian Embassy or the Consulate without the need for intermediaries.
Given below is the eligibility criteria for Brazilian Scholarship 2018. Students are advised to thoroughly go through the same before applying for the scholarship:
Eligibility Criteria for Brazil Government Scholarship 2018:
- Nationality: To apply for the Brazilian scholarship, students must be the citizen of India and resident of a country participating in the PEC-G.
- Age Limit: The applicant must be between 18 years of age and the upper age limit for the same is 23 years.
- Education Qualification: Applicant must have passed 10+2 or high school diploma in a country other than Brazil with an all over all pass percentage of 60% or more.
- They must have a final degree in the official language course such as English, Spanish, French and Portuguese with a minimum aggregate of 60% or greater than that.
- Candidates who are still in the final year of their high school until the date of enrollment in the PEC-G can also apply for the same and must provide the Certificate of Completion of high school in the Brazilian HEI.
- Applicants must have the Certificate of Proficiency in Portuguese for Foreigners-Cep. However, the candidates who belong to the country where it does not apply will be required to take the exam in Brazil after they have completed the Portuguese for Foreigners course preparatory to the exam.
Also Read: Rhodes Scholarship 2019: Apply by 31st July
Application Process for Brazil Government Scholarship 2018:
Application Fee: There is no application fee for Brazilian Scholarship. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria must present themselves at the Brazilian Embassy or the Consulate. However, the application form must be completed by an official of the Consulate or Embassy only and signed by the applicant.
Important Documents for Brazil Government Scholarship 2018:
- Original and copy of High School Certificate
- Original and Copy of the Birth Certificate of the applicant and parents
- Physical and Mental Health Certificate (latest 3 months)
- Applicant must provide with embassy with Statement of Financial Responsibility along with proof of income.
- Original certificate proof of Portuguese Language
For more information about Brazil Government Scholarship 2018, stay tuned to Collegedekho!