Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The university in association with UET (Italy) will offer this 3-year course which includes half of the study in India and the rest in Italy. Phase 1 of this program will be at Chandigarh University wherein the students can complete the partial degree in a year with a 6-month internship in India. After this, students will be transferred to UET Italy to study the remaining course of 1.5 years with 1 year of study and a 6-month internship in Italy. This articulation program in Tourism and Hospitality Management in Italy will fetch students the final degree from UET.
Eligibility Criteria of Chandigarh University's Study in Italy Program
The eligibility criteria of Chandigarh University's Study in Italy program are listed below
- Students will need a minimum overall 6.5 CGPA
- They need to complete at least 1.5 years of their bachelor's degree at CU
- Students willing to pursue this course must not have any backlog or detainee case
- If a student has a CGPA of less than 6.5, he/she will need to take up a basic Italian language course
Advantages of Chandigarh University Study in Italy Program
Some of the advantages or benefits of pursuing Chandigarh University's articulation program are as follows:
- Students can earn while they learn as part-time work is allowed for 20 hours per week
- There is no need to appear for IELTS/ TOEFL/ PTE
- Students will get exposure with UET Italy's 500+ industry partnerships across Europe for internships
- There are post-study visa rights for up to two years and this can be further extended to 5 years
- Students will also get a chance to increase their skills and employability
- They can also save around 40% of their tuition fee in Euros
Chandigarh Univesity's Study in Italy Program Fee
Given below is the fee structure for the Bachelors in Tourism and Hospitality Management course
|Course||Fee (Annual)||Total Tuition Fee|
|Bachelors in Tourism and Hospitality Management||6750 Euros (approx 6 lakh)||10, 125 Euros (9 lakh)|
This undergraduate course in Tourism and Hospitality Management accepts intake in January/ February. Candidates have the option of registering now for this course by visiting the official website of Chandigarh University (https://www.cuchd.in/studyabroad/uet/index.html).
CU is known for its international programs and it has the highest number of international partnerships (306+) with various colleges, universities, and organisations across the world.