CBSE conducted Science exam for Class 10 students on March 13, 2019. The Science exam of CBSE Class 10 was conducted as per the new format specified by the board, and most students were satisfied after attending the exam. This year, CBSE Class 10 Science exam question paper was easy, and students did not face any hassle, nervousness or difficulty while answering the questions. Science question paper of CBSE Class 10 was clean and error-free unlike CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper 2019.
CBSE Class 10 Science Question Paper Analysis
CollegeDekho has come up with a detailed analysis of CBSE Class 10 Science exam question paper 2019. The analysis was prepared by considering reviews given by students, teachers and subject experts. Based on the opinions of students, teachers and subject experts, CBSE Class 10 Science exam question paper can be analyzed as follows –
- CBSE Class 10 Science exam question paper 2019 was easy, and the question paper satisfied the expectations of students.
- All the questions were easy to attempt, and many students were able to complete the exam within the stipulated time.
- As the question paper was easy, many students are expecting good marks. Overall, it is a good scoring paper for students.
- All the questions were within the syllabus prescribed by the board. No out of syllabus questions featured in the question paper of CBSE Class 10 Science this year.
- Most of the questions were direct from the NCERT textbook.
- Only a few questions forced students to implement analytical thinking.
- There were only a few diagram-based questions this year.
- Physics section of question paper was east, but biology and chemistry section questions were a bit tricky.
- Some students expressed that five mark questions were a bit difficult.
In all, CBSE Class 10 Science exam question paper 2019 was easy, and most students are confident of securing better marks in the exam.
For the latest CBSE Class 10 exams and results updates, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.