CBSE has conducted Class 10 Social Science exam 2019 on March 29, 2019. Like the previous year, the CBSE has not made any changes to the question paper pattern of CBSE 10th Social Sciences. After the exam, there were mixed reactions from the students on Social Sciences question paper. The analysis of CBSE Class 10 Social Science exam question paper 2019 can be checked below.
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Exam Question Paper Analysis 2019
CollegeDekho has come up with a detailed analysis of CBSE Class 10 Social Science exam question paper 2019. The analysis has been prepared after considering the opinions and reviews of students, subjects experts and teachers. As per the reviews and opinions received, CBSE Class 10 Social Science exam question paper 2019 can be analyzed as follows –
- Overall, the question was easy, and Class 10 students did not face any difficulty in answering the questions.
- The questions related to Political Science were lengthy, as well as, time-consuming.
- All the questions featured in CBSE Class 10 Social Science question paper 2019 were direct and were given from the NCERT textbook. Out of syllabus questions did not feature in the question paper this year.
- Section B of question paper was not only tricky but also lengthy. Specifically, political science questions turned out to be more tricky and lengthy for many students.
- Many students found questions related to Economics very easy in the entire question paper.
In all, CBSE Class 10 Social Science question paper 2019 turned out to be easy for most students. Except for the political science questions, students expressed their satisfaction over the question paper.
For the latest updates on CBSE Class 10 exams 2019 results, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.