The CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) conducted the Geography exam for Class 12 students on March 07, 2019. The Geography paper of Class 12 received a positive response from students and teachers. CollegeDekho brings you a detailed analysis of CBSE Class 12 Geography paper 2019.
CBSE Class 12 Geography Paper Analysis 2019
Based on the response received from students and teachers, CBSE Class 12 Geography paper 2019 can be analyzed as follows –
- According to most of the teachers, the Geography paper of CBSE Class 12 was easy and simple.
- This year, no questions were out of syllabus.
- The teaching fraternity appreciated the standard of CBSE Class 12 Geography exam 2019 and indicated that all the questions were balanced and good.
- CBSE Geography question paper of Class 12 was well structured with questions based on knowledge, application, understanding, skill-based, high order thinking skills etc.
- The map-based questions in the Geography paper were not much tricky, and students answered them easily.
- The question paper pattern of CBSE Class 12 Geography subject was mostly based on the pattern specified in CBSE Class 12 Sample Paper/ Model Question papers.
- This year, untrendy questions did not feature in Class 12 Geography question paper.
- The map section was relatively easy, and the section is almost a cakewalk to students.
- There were no printing mistakes/ typo errors in the Geography paper of CBSE Class 12.
In all, CBSE Class 12 Geography question paper 2019 was good and balanced.
Also Read: CBSE Class 12 Physics Paper Analysis 2019
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the subject wise analysis of CBSE Class 12 exams 2019 question papers.