CBSE class 12 board exams Business Studies paper will be conducted on March 24, 2020. The students can check the complete paper analysis and student's review for class 12 Business Studies paper here after the exam is finished.
CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Exam Question Paper Analysis 2020
We will update here the complete paper analysis and student's review for class 12 Business Studies Exam question paper 2020. Till then, stay updated.
CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Exam Question Paper Analysis 2019
CollegeDekho has come up with a detailed analysis of Business Studies question paper of CBSE Class 12. The analysis has been made by considering the opinions of subject experts, teachers and students. Based on the opinions received, CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Exam Question Paper 2019 can be analysed as follows -
- This year, Business Studies question paper received a mixed response from students.
- Most students expressed their satisfaction over questions on marketing management and controlling.
- At the same time, students felt that the question paper was lengthy, as questions on brainy case studies consumed a lot of time.
- Some of the teachers pointed out that the question paper pattern was slightly changed this year. More weightage was given to certain chapters. This year, only a few questions were given from Chapter 1.
- As far as difficulty level concerned, the Business Studies question paper is moderate.
- The questions were from the NCERT textbook, and there were no out of syllabus questions.
- The case studies were very tricky, and students had to spend more time in solving these case studies. Therefore, the question paper seemed a bit lengthy.
- Only a few questions were tricky.
In all, CBSE Class 12 Business Studies question paper 2019 was not too difficult for students, and most students are expecting good marks.
For the latest updates on CBSE Class 12 exam results 2019, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.