The Commissioner of Entrance Exams (CEE) Kerala has published the Rank List of M.Pharma course for the academic session 2018-19. Based on the M.Pharma rank list, CEE Kerala will initiate the first round seat allotment process on August 03, 2018. Along with the rank list, CEE Kerala has also uploaded the individual ranks of the candidates.
CEE Kerala does conduct any entrance exam for the admission to M.Pharma course. The admissions are based on score secured by candidates in the GPAT examination. The rank list of M.Pharma course 2018-19 has been prepared based on the GPAT score of the candidates. Similarly, CEE Kerala has allotted individual ranks to the candidates.
CEE Kerala M.Pharma Admissions 2018:
CEE Kerala has given clarity in some of the aspects of M.Pharma admissions 2018-19: -
- The rank list of M.Pharma course is prepared strictly based on the GPAT score of the candidates.
- In case of a tie in the GPAT score of the candidates, marks secured by the candidates in the last two semesters of B.Pharma course were taken into consideration. Candidates with highest marks in B.Pharma 7th and 8th semester were placed in the higher order in the rank list.
- If the tie persists even after taking semester percentage of B.Pharma course, the candidate higher in age was given preference and placed higher in the rank list.
CEE Kerala M.Pharma Rank List 2018:
Candidates can check the M.Pharma Rank List 2018 in the PDF file below.
How to Check Round 1 M.Pharma Seat Allotment 2018?
Candidates who featured in the M.Pharma Rank List 2018 must follow the steps below to check the first round seat allotment list on August 03, 2018.
- The candidates must visit CEE Kerala official website.
- Click on the link that indicates “M.Pharma Admissions 2018’.
- A new page will open.
- Click on First Round Seat Allotment List’
- Enter the Application Number and Password.
- The seat allotment status will be displayed.
- Candidates who secured seat must report to college within the stipulated date.
For latest updates on Kerala M.Pharma admissions 2018, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.