Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
CEED 2023 application window with a late application fee will be closing on 16th November 2022. Candidates who have not yet registered for the examination can do so by visiting the official website- ceed.iitb.ac.in. Candidates first need to register themselves using their details and then proceed to fill up the form. This is the last opportunity for candidates to fill up the form since no further registration will be entertained. Once the application process ends, the admit card will be released. The examination will take place on 22nd January 2022.
CEED 2023: Registration DatesThe registration or application date along with other events has been given down below-
|Last date to register with a late fee||16th November 2022|
|Issue of admit card||13th January 2022|
|Date of Examination||22nd January 2022|
|Time of examination||9:00 AM to 12:00 noon|
CEED 2023: Instruction to Fill Online Registration FormCandidates who wish to fill the form can do so by using these simple steps-
- The first step is to visit the official portal. Candidates can also click here to visit directly.
- On the homepage, navigate to the "Registration Portal" and click on it.
- A new page will appear where they need to select "Register".
- Candidates need to enter their email ID in order to register.
- Once registered, they need to proceed to fill out the application form.
- Documents such as photograph and signature must also be uploaded in a given format.
- Lastly, pay the application fee to complete the application process
CEED 2023: Application FeeA late application fee must be paid in order to fill the form. Along with the original application fee, candidates will also need to pay Rs. 500 as a late application fee.
|Category||Application Fee||Late Application Fee|
|All women candidates||Rs. 1,800||Rs. 1,800 + Rs. 500|
|SC/ ST/ PwD candidates||Rs. 1,800||Rs. 1,800 + Rs. 500|
|All other candidates||Rs. 3,600||Rs. 3,600 + Rs. 500|
For more such updates and Education News, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!