- News byStream
"Celebrity Index", Fest by NMIMS, Hyderabad
Narsee Monjee Institute For Management Studies, Hyderabad is organising a fest named “Celebrity Index” from 16th January to 7th February,2016. The fest is going to be part of their annual event “Nirvahana”
Round 1(Online Quiz)
Date: 16th January, 2016
In the first round, participants will take part in an online quize on dare2compete.com. They will have to answer 25 questions in 30 minutes. There will be no negative marking.
Round 2(On Campus)
Date: 6th and 7th February, 2016
This round is to check the investment skills of the participants. The round will deal with the high profile celebrities of India. 10 Finalist from the Round 1 will be invited to the NMIMS Hyderabad campus for the final round of the quiz.
Winners: Rs. 20000
Runner up: Rs. 10000
Certificates to be given to all the 10 teams participating in Round 2.
1. A team should strictly comprise of 2-4 members.
2. All members should be from the same institute.
3. Multiple teams from institutes are allowed and encouraged but multiple entries of an individual may lead to disqualification.
4. Registration for the event will be done through Dare2compete.
5. Decision of the organisers is binding and final.
Registration Deadline : 16th January, 2016
Preliminary Round : 10 PM, 16th January, 2016
Final Round : 6th February, 2016 & 7th February, 2016
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Examination, popularly known as the AP EAMCET was ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...