- News byStream
CLAT 2016 Results Announced
Results of Common Law Admission Test 2016 are out.
For taking admissions to various NLUs across India, CLAT was conducted and within 3 days after the commencement of exam, results have been declared.
Binit Agrawal scored 165.25 marks out of 200 and became the City topper of Raipur.
Aanandita Gupta got 156.5 marks and she is the second topper of Raipur.
This time Rajiv Gandhi National Law University of Patiala conducted this exam.
CLAT expert Shailendra Singh said students can apply for retotalling and revaluation till 15th May. The revised results of those students will be declared on 20th May and Ranking list will be declared on 23rd May.
This time cut off has been increased. Last year students with 85 got admission in HNLU.
Expert Shyam Sharma said Bangalore is one of the top most National Law University of India. Last year cutoff of this NLU was 126 and now it can go up to 150 - 155.
Students who scored well in CLAT 2016:
Rakshit Ranjan - 152.74
Priyal Reddy- 151.75
Gunit Ghai- 147.5
Rahul Swadhiya - 141.5
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT),the law entrance exam is conducted for admissions 2252 seats in five-year integrated law programmes which includes:
- BA LLB
- B.Com LLB
- B.Sc LLB
It is conducted every year by a National Law University (NLU) among the 17 member NLUs of the CLAT Committee, by rotation in the order of their establishment.
The 17 NLUs in the order of their year of establishment are:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)
- The National Law Institute University, Bhopal(NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)
- National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA)
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (MNLU)
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...