CLAT 2024 exam is going to be held on December 3 by the Consortium of NLUs. The national-level law entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode. All questions asked in the CLAT 2024 paper will be MCQs and the responses have to be marked on an OMR (Optical mark Reader) sheet. It is very important for candidates to know the CLAT OMR instructions and guidelines shared by the exam authority. These instructions will guide the students to give their answers in a proper method of marking the OMR answer sheets. Scroll down below to check details regarding CLAT 2024 instructions regarding OMR and the other important do’s and dont’s.
CLAT 2024 OMR Instructions
The guidelines related to marking the responses in the OMR response sheet are given below-
- The CLAT 2024 OMR answer sheet will have to be filled completely in filling up the circles for each detail
- No other pen than a black/blue ball-point pen has to be used to mark the answers
- In the first part, the candidates have to fill in their personal details by filling up the circles of the letters of their spelling and the Application number
- The second part includes the questions carrying four empty circles representing one option each. The applicant has to fill out the circle for the option they feel is the suitable answer.
- Multiple options marked in a single question will not be counted. Incomplete circles for a question will not be counted either
- Any option having a mark overfilled by the candidate will not be credited with any mark
- A question unattempted will be given 0 marks without a negative marking
- Any mark apart from the designated circles on the CLAT OMR Sheet 2024 will be considered as an act of disqualification
Also Read |
CLAT 2024 Exam Instructions: Do’s and Don’ts
Those who are appearing for the exam on December 3 must check the exam day instructions to know what to avoid-
- Reach the examination test centre at least 45 minutes before the time of commencement
- Check the seating arrangement carefully on the notice board. Do not sit on any other applicant’s designated seat
- Start writing on the OMR sheet only after the directions of the Invigilator
- Do not mark anywhere on the response sheet apart from the circles designated for it. Also, do not write anything on the CLAT 2024 question paper
Important Links l
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.