CRISIL has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with IIM Calcutta and TSW (The Second Wind) with a motive to offer CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme (CCAP). The course will commence in July 2018. This time, CRISIL is launching 12th CCAP programme and chose IIM Calcutta as the academic partner for this purpose. More details of CCAP course are elaborated below.
Also Read: IIM Calcutta PGP Fees Hiked by 5%
CCAP Course Details: -
- The name of the course is PG Certificate in Financial Analysis.
- The course is specifically designed for graduates aspiring for a meaningful career in the financial services industry.
- After the successful completion of the course, the participants will have an opportunity to work for CRISIL, one of the leading global analytics companies.
- The duration of the course is two years that includes 450 hours of learning, interactive workshops, assignments on live projects etc.
- A total of 50 candidates will be selected through a screening test, group discussion and personal interview.
CCAP Course Eligibility Criteria: -
- Graduates in any discipline with at least two years of experience, and are keen to pursue a career in finance and credit analytics are eligible to register for CCAP course.
- The course is also eligible for professionals looking for hands-on experience and deep understanding of financial analytics, research and data.
CCAP Course Admission Process:
- An online aptitude test will be conducted for all the applicants.
- Based on the performance in the online aptitude test, the candidates will be shortlisted.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal interview.
- The final selection will be based on performance in all the stages of the selection process, work experience and academic performance.
For submitting the online application for CCAP course, interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website of CRISIL.