The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research or CSIR’s Unit of Examinations has declared the results of Joint CSIR-UGC NET exam which was conducted in the month of December 2016.
The results have been declared today that is, on 28th March 2017. A large number of candidates had taken the test and can now check their results on the official website of CSIR.
A candidate who clears the exam will be eligible to take up JRFs or Junior Research Fellowships as well as for the appointment of lecturers through NET in their subject area.
The JRF (NET) is completely dependent on the vacant positions in a particular university or higher learning and research institute or for that matter the national laboratories.
How to Check CSIR UGC-NET + JRF December 2016 Results:
- Log in to the official website of CSIR.
- There is a link which indicates ‘Joint CSIR UGC NET Results for 2016’
- Names of those candidates who have qualified and have been selected will appear on the screen in front of you.
- Check the results for your roll number and name.
- It is advisable to take out a print out or download the same for future references.
CSIR UGC NET & JRF exam is generally conducted two times in one year - in the months of June and December. The next exam is scheduled to be conducted on Sunday, 18th June 2017. The notification for the same is already out.
For more updates, please stay tuned to CollegeDekho.com!