Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
CUET 10th August 2022 General Test Paper exam was held by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in an online mode. The candidates had to answer a total of 60 questions out of 75 questions and the questions were asked on General Mental Ability, General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, Current Affairs, Quantitative Reasoning, Analytical and Logical Reasoning. Candidates got one hour time to solve the questions. Before moving to the next step, the candidates can check here the CUET 10th August 2022 General Test marking scheme.
- For every correctly marked answer: +5
- For every incorrectly marked answer: -1
- Unattempted questions: 0
CUET 10th Aug 2022 General Test Question
CUET 2022 General Test exam was being held in an online mode. Therefore, no paper based question paper is available here. We have provided the memory based questions of CUET 10th August 2022 General Test paper here.
- Who introduced the Prime Book in 2001?
- First Women Olympics Winner
- Where was the last Olympics held?
- Partnership Question
- Complete the series- 7,23,95,?
- Which is called a digestive protein?
- Who is the first field marshal of India?
- What is the capital city of Israel and Hungary?
- Which country has won the Cricket World Cup for the maximum time ?
- Coding- Decoding- KIG :ECA::NLJ:?
- Where is the national rail university located?
- Prime Minister Modi laid the foundation stone of what?
- Partnership questions
- A star was given and the mid value was asked.
The students can share the CUET 10th August 2022 General Test question with the CollegeDekho Team. Click here to submit.
CUET 10th Aug 2022 General Test Question Paper Analysis
Check out the CUET 10th August 2022 General Test question paper analysis here.
Overall Difficulty Level
Easy to Moderate
Overall Difficulty Level of GK
Overall Difficulty Level of Quantitative Aptitude
Overall Difficulty Level of Logical Reasoning
Expected Number of Good Attempts
Was the Paper Time Consuming?
Topics with Maximum Weightage
Percentage, Time, speed and distance, Current Affairs, Reasoning, Simplication
|Which Section has maximum number of question||Quantitative Reasoning|
|Appeared for the Exam? Submit your Feedback here|
CUET 10th August 2022 General Test Topic-Wise Weightage
The candidates can check the number of questions form Quantitative section, Current Affairs and Logical Reasoning given below.
|Topic||Number of Questions|
|Time, Speed, & Distance||3-4|
|Profit and Loss||2-3|
|Time and Work||2-3|
|Coding and Decoding||2-3|
|LCM and HCF||2|
|Sequence and Series||1|
|Simple Interest and Compound Interest||1|
|Trignometry (Height and Distance)||1|
|Figure series from Logical reasoning||2|
|Logical order of words from Logical reasoning||1|
|Clock and Calendar from Logical reasoning||1|
|Matrix Coding from Logical reasoning||1|
|Counting of Figures||1|
CUET 10th Aug 2022 General Test Paper Answer Key
The authority will release the CUET 10th August 2022 General Test paper official answer key soon on the official website. Before that the candidates can check the unofficial answer key here, which has been released by the several coaching institutes.
- Which country has won the Cricket World Cup for the maximum time ? Australia
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Education News.