- News byStream
DU's Fourth Cut-off List to See Dip of 0.25-2 Percentage Points
There are chances that there may be a decreases in the percentage points by 0.25- 2 in Delhi University’s fourth cut off list. The fourth cut off list will be out on Thursday.
The status of seats available in DU colleges is given below:
- Economics (Hons) course has a few seats vacant.
- B.Com (Hons) admissions will be closing soon.
- The principal of SRCC, RP Rustagi said that there would not be a huge dip in the cut off list as only a few seats are vacant.
- Seats for most of the courses has been filled.
- Admissions is open for six courses:
- B.Com (Hons), Political Science (Hons), English (Hons), Journalism (Hons) and Mathematics (Hons).
- According to the sources, an LSR official said that chances are that there will be a dip of 0.25-1 percentage points as the college has already filled more than 50% of the seats.
- Chances are that there will be a decrease of 0.25-0.50 percentage points in the Hindu College cut-off.
- In RLA College, seats for Political Science (hons) and History (hons) have been filled. For other courses, the cut-off of the college is likely to decrease by 0.33-1.5 percentage points.
- Vijay K Sharma, principal of RLA College has quoted that out of 608 seats, the college has already filled 383 seats.
- From a total of 1179 seats available, the college has successfully filled 711 seats.
- Admissions to five- six courses has already been closed. Chances are that there will be a drop of 0.25-1.50 percentage points in the college cut-off.
- About half of the seats have already been filled at the SGTB Khalsa College, though seats are open for admission for various science courses.
- According to SP Aggarwal, college principal, 500 admissions have already been completed and for the remaining 300 seats, the college will be decreasing the cut off list by 0.25-2.00 percentage points.
College of Vocational Studies:
- A dip of 0.50 percent is likely to be seen in the fourth cut off list of the college. Currently, seats are available for the B.Com (Hons) course.
- Seats for 5 vocational courses have already been filled and only two courses will see a see a dip of 1 percentage point in the fourth cut-off list.
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has released dates for the fee payment for secondary and senior level ...
Almost every B-School aspirant is worried about the fee structure of MBA courses. If you are preparing for B-School ...