- News byStream
DU's Fourth Cut-off List to See Dip of 0.25-2 Percentage Points
There are chances that there may be a decreases in the percentage points by 0.25- 2 in Delhi University’s fourth cut off list. The fourth cut off list will be out on Thursday.
The status of seats available in DU colleges is given below:
- Economics (Hons) course has a few seats vacant.
- B.Com (Hons) admissions will be closing soon.
- The principal of SRCC, RP Rustagi said that there would not be a huge dip in the cut off list as only a few seats are vacant.
- Seats for most of the courses has been filled.
- Admissions is open for six courses:
- B.Com (Hons), Political Science (Hons), English (Hons), Journalism (Hons) and Mathematics (Hons).
- According to the sources, an LSR official said that chances are that there will be a dip of 0.25-1 percentage points as the college has already filled more than 50% of the seats.
- Chances are that there will be a decrease of 0.25-0.50 percentage points in the Hindu College cut-off.
- In RLA College, seats for Political Science (hons) and History (hons) have been filled. For other courses, the cut-off of the college is likely to decrease by 0.33-1.5 percentage points.
- Vijay K Sharma, principal of RLA College has quoted that out of 608 seats, the college has already filled 383 seats.
- From a total of 1179 seats available, the college has successfully filled 711 seats.
- Admissions to five- six courses has already been closed. Chances are that there will be a drop of 0.25-1.50 percentage points in the college cut-off.
- About half of the seats have already been filled at the SGTB Khalsa College, though seats are open for admission for various science courses.
- According to SP Aggarwal, college principal, 500 admissions have already been completed and for the remaining 300 seats, the college will be decreasing the cut off list by 0.25-2.00 percentage points.
College of Vocational Studies:
- A dip of 0.50 percent is likely to be seen in the fourth cut off list of the college. Currently, seats are available for the B.Com (Hons) course.
- Seats for 5 vocational courses have already been filled and only two courses will see a see a dip of 1 percentage point in the fourth cut-off list.
The National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad invites applications from the eligible candidates for its NID DAT 2017 ...
Students are often confused about the evaluation criteria used by the various Indian Institutes of Management. Since ...