Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Delhi University has decided to resume practical lab sessions for its final year undergraduate and postgraduate students from 15 September with a 50% capacity. However, theory classes for both UG/ PG students will be held online until further notice.
According to the official notice of the university, only a limited number of practicals/ experiments will be considered essential for this semester. Also, college libraries have been reopened from September 6th. Final year UG/ PG students from the Science stream and other courses that require laboratory work will be given priority over offline classes. The practical sessions will begin from September 15th with a maximum capacity of 50% of total strength will be allowed in each class. The decision to attend the online classes will depend completely upon the students.
DU Offline Classes Guidelines
- The SOPs prescribed by the DDMA for DU offline classes guidelines are as follows:
- The teaching and non-teaching staff must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before entering the university.
- It is mandatory to ensure that the students entering varsity have been administered with at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- The percentage of students in each class should not be more than 50% at any point in time.
- In case, a common premise is shared by a morning and an evening college, it is expected that the Principals of both colleges will work out a conductive timetable and will also share the resources for smooth conduct of teaching and learning activities.
DU will most likely release its first cutoff in the first week of October. You can click on the links given below to know more about DU cutoff and admission process:
|DU First Cutoff List 2021 (Oct 1): DU 1st Admission List College Wise & Registration Details||Delhi University (DU) B.A, B.Com, B.Sc Admission 2021 - Know Details Here|
|DU Arts and Commerce Cutoff 2021||DU Science Cutoff 2021|