Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra (AMUPMDC) is going to conduct AMUPMDC - ASSO CET 2016.
AMUPMDC - ASSO CET 2016 is a National level medical entrance exam. It is conducted for admissions in private colleges in Maharashtra state.
ASSO CET is conducted for admission to undergraduate (UG) courses like,
- MBBS - Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery,
- BDS - Bachelor of Dental Surgery,
- BAMS - Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery,
- BSc Nursing
- BPTh and BOTh in some private medical colleges in Mumbai and other towns of Maharashtra.
Eligibility Criteria for ASSO CET 2016
- Candidate must be at least 17 years old to appear for ASSO CET 2016. (born on or before 31st Dec 1999)
- Candidate must've passed 10+2 / HSC with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum 50% marks of average marks. (If not 10+2, then its equivalent)
- Cast reservation candidates are eligible with minimum 40% marks.
- The candidate who is appearing for Class XIIth or equivalent exam in year 2016 is also eligible to appear for ASSO CET 2016, the candidate must fulfil the eligibility conditions nevertheless.
Syllabus for ASSO CET
The Objective type MCQs exam will be on these subjects:
Each one will have 50 MCQs and their answers are to be filled by students in an OMR sheet.
- Application forms are available on the official website of AMUPMDC
- Exam Pattern of ASSO CET
- ASSO CET 2016 will have total 200 MCQs.
- On every correct answer 1 mark will be credited.
- There is no negative markings in ASSO CET 2016
- The medium of the exam will be English.
- Paper will have 4 sections (Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry)
- Each section will have 50 Questions.