- News byStream
Event Update- VR Siddhartha Engineering College to Organize National Level Seminar
The Civil Engineering department of Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College is going to organize a National level seminar on "Conjunctive Use of Groundwater and Surface Water" in Major and Medium Irrigation Commands in India, in association with the Government of Andhra Pradesh Water Resource Department.
- Identification of Conjunctive strategies and implementation of the same across various states in India.
Who can Participate?
- Researchers, Students, Academicians, Irrigation sector policy makers and farmers who are involved in conjunctive use of Groundwater.
Theme of Seminar:
- Water Waste Management
- Mixed water Management Strategies - A Practical approach
- Role of Farmers in achieving optimal conjunctive use of available resources.
- Usage of solar energy pump sets to overcome difficulties in energizing groundwater Abstraction Structures
Note- Participants are invited to send the abstract of the papers without exceeding 200 words. The selected papers will be printed in the form of booklet and will be distributed on the day of seminar.
- Registration fee: Rs.500
- Cash/DD in the name of VR Siddhartha Engineering College.
PB Siddhartha Arts and Science College, Vijayawada,
Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh
Keeping up pace with the changing technologies, Manipal University has launched Virtual Classroom at Manipal Institute ...
This is the time of the year when all MBA aspirants must be preparing themselves for the GD, PI and WAT rounds of ...