- News byStream
Event Updates - 2nd IIT Moot Court Competition- 2015 at IIITK
The Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur is organizing the 2nd IIT Law School National Moot Court Competition from 06-08 November, 2015.
The moot proposition is based on copyright law and other allied areas.
All students currently enrolled in three year or five year LL.B. degree in any Law School/College/University in India, are eligible to participate in the Competition.
• Each team shall be composed of three (3) members, with two speakers and one researcher. A two (2) member team, in which both the members are speakers, is also eligible for participation.
• A total of 25 teams shall be eligible for registration based on first come first served basis (based on the receipt of the scanned copies of the DD, the duly filled Registration Form and the proof of postage to IIT).
• Only one team per institution is allowed to register in the competition upon payment of a registration fee of Rs. 1500/-.
• Each team must register through electronic means by sending a scanned copy of the duly filled registration form provided with the invite for the competition (at the end of the rules manual), the Demand Draft for the registration fee of Rs.1500/- and proof of postage of the same (in the form of receipts of Courier, Speed Post, etc.), to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 19th October, 2015.
• Soft copies (scanned) of the Registration Form, the Demand Draft, receipt of online transfer and the Proof of Postage to reach the organizers via Email: 19th October 2015 (11:59 PM).
• Confirmation of Team Registration by Organizers: 20th October 2015.
• Last date for requesting Clarifications about the moot problem (can be made on email@example.com) is 28th October 2015 and the Clarifications will be released on 28th October 2015.
• Last date for submission of soft copy of Memorials: 30th October 2015 (11:59 PM).
• Submission of hard copy of Memorials: On arrival
• Dates of Competition: 6th, 7th and 8th November, 2015
Send any queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit the school’s website for further details www.rgsoipl.iitkgp.ernet.in
IIM Indore has launched certificate programmes for graduate and post-graduate candidates. These programmes will be ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...