The Department of Arabic, University of Kerala, will conduct an International Conference on the 8th and 9th February 2016, to discuss the views of Said Nursi, the prominent Muslim thinker and theologian from Turkey, on the discourse of Education and Ethics.
Said Nursi, popularly known as Bediuzzaman (1876-1960) was a Muslim scholar, leader and founder of Nur community in Turkey. He believed that the conscience is illuminated by the religious sciences, the mind is illuminated by the sciences of civilization and wisdom occurs from the combination of these two.
• Participants: Academicians, Linguistic experts, Literary personals, Sociologists, Language Teachers, Translators, Media persons, software / Net experts, Researchers, Religious scholars, etc.
• The conference papers can be presented in Arabic, English and Malayalam.
• Abstract of the paper should be sent on or before 31th October 2015.
• Abstract Submission Deadline : 31/10/2015
• Notification of Accepted Abstracts : 10/11/2015
• Full Paper Submission Deadline : 31/12/2015
• Conference : 08/02/2016 to 09/02/2016
For more reading please visit: www.nursistudies.com OR www.iikv.org
All Communications related to this Seminar are only to: firstname.lastname@example.org