- News byStream
Exam Notification: CLAT Exam Scheduled for May 8
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2016 has been scheduled for May 8 and the admit cards have also been released on the official website.
Here are some steps to download the form:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link, 'Download Admit Card'
- Enter the registration email id and password
After submitting the same, the admit cards will get displayed on the screen. The candidates must take a printout for future use.
Paper pattern for UG programme:
- Total number of questions: 200 questions based on English including Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability), Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
- Note: Negative marking of 0.25 mark for every wrong answer.
Paper pattern for PG programme:
- Total number of questions: 150 questions based on Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence and other subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc. It will carry a total of 150 marks.
- The CLAT results will be out on May 23. The candidates will be able to download their results through their login ID.
About the exam:
CLAT is an all India entrance examination, conducted on by 17 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...