- News byStream
Exam Notification: CLAT Exam Scheduled for May 8
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2016 has been scheduled for May 8 and the admit cards have also been released on the official website.
Here are some steps to download the form:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link, 'Download Admit Card'
- Enter the registration email id and password
After submitting the same, the admit cards will get displayed on the screen. The candidates must take a printout for future use.
Paper pattern for UG programme:
- Total number of questions: 200 questions based on English including Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability), Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
- Note: Negative marking of 0.25 mark for every wrong answer.
Paper pattern for PG programme:
- Total number of questions: 150 questions based on Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence and other subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc. It will carry a total of 150 marks.
- The CLAT results will be out on May 23. The candidates will be able to download their results through their login ID.
About the exam:
CLAT is an all India entrance examination, conducted on by 17 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
In order to bring more transparency, the CBSE board has decided to mention the extra marks awarded to Class 12 students ...
One of the most popular course choice after Engineering and Medical is Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) programmes. With ...