Faculty of Management Studies Delhi University invites applications for two years full time MBA and PhD Programs- 2016.
HOW TO APPLY
• Online Application and Payment facility available through website :
• CAT 2015 (FMS aspirants are required to appear for CAT 2015). Refer to
• Online FMS Registration for Admission Opening date: 1 st October, 2015
• Last date: 15th November, 2015
• MBA : Candidates applying for admission to the Two Year Full-Time MBA must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline after 12 years of formal schooling with at least 50% marks (SC/ST: Passing marks; OBC/PWD/CW: 45%) or equivalent CGPA. Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor's Degree may also apply.
• Candidates, seeking admission to FMS Doctoral Programme are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2015) conducted by Indian Institutes of Management on 29th November, 2015, unless exempted as per stipulations provided in FMS Information Bulletin. Candidates exempted from the admission test are required to apply on a prescribed application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of “The Registrar, University of Delhi” by 29th February, 2016. For application form and other eligibility conditions, please refer to the website of the University of Delhi (www.du.ac.in; Eligibility Criteria for Enrollment to Doctoral programme).
• All Foreign Nationals seeking admission to MBA and Ph.D. programmes should apply through the office of the
Deputy Dean (Foreign Students), Conference Center, Opposite Botany Department, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007, India.
Admission to Ph.D. programme will be based on Academic Performance, Essay Writing and Personal Interview of the eligible candidates as per the Eligibility Criteria.
Notes: (i) A candidate may apply for one or more programmes of FMS. (ii) Incomplete form(s) and those without requisite fee will not be entertained. (iii) FMS, University of Delhi will not be responsible for any postal delay. (iv) FMS will not entertain any chargeback cases of online payment. (v) All matters of dispute will be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only. (vi)Those applying for the reserved category seats (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/CW) need to send self-attested photocopy of their applicable category certificates. (vii) All candidates are required to send the computer generated Application Acknowledgement Form, after online registration, along with the supporting documents to FMS latest by 11th December, 2015. (viii) FMS uses CAT score for shortlisting the candidates for the above programmes. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme. (ix) The eligibility criteria for CAT is as set by the IIMs.
DEAN, FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES, UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, DELHI- 110007
Contact : 011-27666382-387, E-mail : email@example.com
For more information visit www.fms.edu