Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee has issued an official notification for the admission to M.Tech & M.Arch courses for the academic session 2017. The admissions are open for both GATE qualified and sponsored candidates. The candidates who have a valid GATE score can apply for M.Tech and M.Arch courses at IIT Roorkee. The selection of the candidates will be based on the GATE normalized score and their performance in the Personal Interview or Written Test.
Also read: - IIT Patna's Ph.D. Admission Notice for the Year 2017
Application Process: -
- There is an official website for Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee that facilitates the online application process for M.Tech & M.Arch programmes.
- The candidates need to access the official website and click on the relevant link.
- The online application form does not open until the candidate registers on the website.
- Firstly, enter all the details and generate login credentials.
- Come back to the homepage and click on PG Admissions 2017 link.
- Enter the login credentials and sign in.
- Fill the application form and enter the hall ticket number of GATE examination.
- Submit the application and pay the application fee.
- General Category candidates have to pay Rs. 400 as the application fee.
- SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 200 as the application fee.
- Additional application fee of Rs. 100 must be paid if the candidates opt for multiple departments.
- It is mandatory to send the printout of application form along with required documents to the prescribed address.
Also read: - MBA Admission Notice of Manipal University, Jaipur
Important Dates: -
|Online application submission deadline||April 18, 2017|
|Deadline to send printout of application form by post||April 21, 2017|
|Availability of call letter for written test or personal interview||May 9, 2017|
|Date of written test or interview||May 31, 2017|
|Declaration of merit list||June 1, 2017|