Sardar Vallabhai Patel National Institute of Technology has issued an official notification stating that the registrations for Centralised Counselling (CCMT) 2017 for M.Tech/ M.Arch courses has commenced.
The aspiring candidates must have a valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) score. CCMT 2017 is conducted for centralized admission to M.Tech/ M.Arch courses in various NITs across the country. The candidates who have qualified GATE in 2015, 2016 and 2017 can apply for CCMT 2017. The online link for registration has been activated on the official website of CCMT.
Also read: - M.Arch/ M.Tech Admission Notification by IIT Roorkee
Guidelines to Register for CCMT 2017: -
The candidates must keep the following information ready before filling the CCMT 2017 online application: -
- GATE marks out of 100
- GATE score
- GATE registration Id
- Name of the candidate
- Subject of GATE exam
- Year of GATE exam
Application Process: -
- Only the official website of CCMT gives the facility to submit the application form for M.Tech/ M.Arch courses for the academic session 2017.
- Visit the official website of CCMT and click on ‘Online Registration, Choice Filling, and Fee Payment’.
- On the new page, Click on ‘New Registration’.
- The candidates can generate the login credentials to fill CCMT 2017 application form.
- ‘GATE Registration ID’ will be the login Id.
- Create and password.
- After the successful registration, come back to the main page of CCMT and click on ‘Online Registration’.
- Enter the valid login credentials, i.e., GATE Registration ID and Password.
- Fill the CCMT 2017 application, pay the fee and fill the choices.