The candidates who wish to contest the answer keys of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) can do it through the official website of GATE 2017. The online module for challenging answer keys opened on March 3, 2017, at 10:00 AM. As per the notification released by Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, the deadline to contest the answer keys is March 6, 2017. IIT-Roorkee released the answer keys of GATE 2017 examination on February 27, 2017.
Also read: - Colleges Accepting GATE Score in India
Process to Contest the Answer Keys: -
- The candidates will have the chance to contest the answer keys only through the GOPAS portal.
- GOAPS stands for GATE Online Application Processing System.
- Therefore, the candidates need to access GOPAS portal.
- The candidates who wish to contest the answer keys need to give the justification for their answer.
- The candidates need to pay a fee of Rs. 500 for each question, which they wish to challenge.
- The payment for challenging answer key can be done through GOAPS online portal.
- For foreign candidates, the fee for challenging each answer key is US $10.
- The applicants must note that they need to quote the proper question number and give consequent justification.
Also read: - Check the Process to Access GATE 2017 Answer Keys
This year, GATE 2017 examination was also conducted in some foreign cities. However, the response from international candidates was very less. As per sources, around 250 candidates took the examination outside India. Experts from the field were of the opinion that the examination needs to get more publicity outside India and to receive a large participation by foreign nationals may take two to three years more.