Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur has released the GATE COAP 2023 dates on its official website at coap.iitkgp.ac.in. The GATE COAP registration 2023 will start on March 18, 2023. Candidates with valid GATE scores of 2023, 2022, and 2021 can participate in the GATE 2023 COAP counselling. COAP stands for Common Offer Acceptance Portal, where all GATE 2023 participating colleges and PSUs will post their offers within a stipulated time frame. By registering at COAP, candidates can obtain admission/employment offers from all the universities.
GATE COAP 2023 Dates
Check the complete GATE COAP 2023 schedule below.
GATE COAP 2023 registration date
March 18, 2023
GATE COAP Seat Allotment Round 1
May 20 to 22, 2023 (Tentative)
GATE COAP Seat Allotment Round 2
May 27 to 29, 2023 (Tentative)
GATE COAP Seat Allotment Round 3
June 3 to 5, 2023 (Tentative)
COAP Seat Allotment Round 4
June 10 to 12, 2023 (Tentative)
COAP Seat Allotment Round 5
June 17 to 19, 2023 (Tentative)
COAP Seat Allotment Round for additional round 6
June 23 to 25, 2023 (Tentative)
GATE 2023 COAP Seat Allotment Round for additional round 7
June 28 to 30, 2023 (Tentative)
GATE 2023 COAP Seat Allotment Round for additional round 8
July 03 to 05, 2023 (Tentative)
COAP Seat Allotment Round for additional round 9
July 08 to 10, 2023 (Tentative)
GCOAP Seat Allotment Round for additional round 10
July 14 to 15, 2023 (Tentative)
How to Register for GATE COAP 2023?
To apply for GATE COAP 2023 follow the instruction given below.
- Visit the COAP 2023 official website at coap.iitkgp.ac.in.
- If you have already registered on GATE COAP 2023 portal, log in using the credentials you got through email/SMS.
- Click on the Register link if you are a new user
- Enter the GATE Papers information and click Register Now
- You can add another row for further GATE papers
- To enroll in COAP, you must have at least one GATE Paper registration number. You can also add additional GATE Papers after registering
- After successfully registering, log in using your COAP ID and password
- To verify application details at all Institutions and registered GATE paper(s) in COAP, go to the Dashboard.
- To add extra GATE papers, click Applicant Information and then Add Row.
- You may also remove any more rows for GATE Papers
- After you're through editing your submissions, click Final Submit
Through the GATE COAP site, and candidates can check the admissions provided by the participating institutes. Candidates must log into the candidate site with credentials to verify their status. After the seat allotment is complete, applicants must confirm the seat allotment by selecting one of the following options: "Accept and Freeze", "Retain and Wait", "Reject and Wait", or "Reject". Applicants who have not been assigned a seat will have to wait for further rounds.
For more such updates and Education News, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.