Gauhati Commerce College will invite applications for the admission to B.Com course for the academic session 2018-19 in June. Usually, the official notification for B.Com course will be issued after the announcement of Class 12 results. According to sources, the official notification for B.Com course will be issued in the last week of May 2018.
Gujarat Commerce College Admissions - Important Guidelines:
- After the issue of official notification, the candidates can visit the official website to register online for the admission to B.Com course.
- The Admission form and prospectus can be obtained from the college office on the payment of prescribed application fee in cash.
- A computer-generated receipt will be provided against such payment.
- Candidates who have secured below 45% marks in HSLC and equivalent & HS and equivalent examination need not apply (except forwarding and E.C quota)
- No claim for admission will be entertained after the date of admission.
- Incomplete forms and forms without proper supporting documents will be straightaway rejected.
- Admission will be strict as per merit and Govt. Guidelines.
Gauhati Commerce College, situated at the northernmost end of R.G. Barooah Road, Chandmari, is one of the most promising institutions of the state of Assam and also of entire north-east India imparting business education at Higher Secondary, Degree and Post Graduate levels.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest news and updates on Gujarat Commerce Admissions. The official admission schedule will be available on our website soon.