Goa Institute of Management (GIM Goa) is situated in Goa in Goa state of India. Established in 1993, it is accredited from AICTE Goa Institute of Management GIM Goa, Goa offers 7 courses across 2 streams namely Management, Sciences and across 1 degrees like P.G.D.M.. Goa Institute of Management campus is spread over 50 Acres. Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Math Lab, Acad. Zone, A/C, AV Lab, Audi, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Convo. Hall, Counselling are also there. Goa Institute of Management accepts Common Management Admission Test for admission into Management - BBA / MBA / Diploma courses and Common Admission Test for admission into Management - BBA / MBA / Diploma courses
Area 50 Acres
Buit up area 202343 Square Meters
Sports Grounds 2
- Math Lab
- Acad. Zone
- AV Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Convo. Hall
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Fac.
Awards and Rankings
- GIM Goa has been rated at 16th position overall in India's Best B-School Survey conducted by Career360.GIM Goa has secured 21st place in B-School's rating conducted by Outlook India in the year 2013.This management school has been ranked at 25th position overall in India's Best B-School survey conducted by Business Today in the year 2013.
GIM - MBBS Scholarship (GMS)
GIM SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES :
Goa Institute of Management (GIM) believes in the philosophy of excellence with ethics in the educational process of forming responsive and responsible leaders who would make significant contribution to the growth of the nation and her people. While admitting students into management courses. GIM maintains diversity, access and quality by providing scholarships for meritorious students. The following scholarships are given to deserving candidates who fulfil all the terms and conditions.
SCHOLARSHIP NO. OF SCHOLARSHIPS VALUE OF EACH SCHOLARSHIP ACCESS 45 Rs. 4,00,000 GMS 5 Rs. 4,00,000
GIM - MBBS Scholarship (GMS) :
- GIM offers GIM-MBBS Scholarship (GMS) to candidates holding MBBS degree admitted into PGDM in Health Care Management (HCM).
- GIM offers five scholarships each amounting to four lakh rupees.
Terms and Conditions :
- The candidates should have admitted into PGDM in Health Care Management (PGDM-HCM) course; the candidates admitted into PGDM are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidates should have obtained their MBBS degree from a recognized university/College with a high score/class.
- Scholarship is given in two instalments, fifty per cent in the first year and the rest in the second year, which is subject to the academic performance and conduct of the awardee. If an awardee’s academic performance or conduct is not satisfactory to the expectations of the management, the release of the second instalment will be stopped.
- The GMS awardees will not be eligible for any other financial concessions or benefits from GIM.
- GIM reserves the right to ways the award is offered and implemented, in this process, the decision of Director of GIM is final.
- The awardees are required to sign an agreement to perform academically and conduct themselves adhering to the rules and regulations of the Institute.
Goa Institute of Management is proud to have astounding 100% placement for the Class of 2016. This is considerably notable especially because of a rise in the first time recruiters and the faith entrusted by recruiters in the quality of our students. The number of recruiters has increased by 34% from past year, increasing from 56 to 75 companies coming on campus. The robust performance ...
Goa Institute of Management News
Contact Details of Goa Institute of Management, Goa
Contact No:+91-832 -2366700
Address:Goa Institute of Management, Poriem, Sattari, Goa-403505, India
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place