The Gandhi School of Humanities and Social Sciences - GSHS of GITAM Deemed to be University, Hyderabad has started undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Humanities stream from the 2018-19 academic year onwards. The application forms are available at the administrative office of the university.
GSHS has started with their application process for admission into the following three-year full-time courses:
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Media Studies and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Arts in Statistics
- Master of Arts in English Programme
GSHS Humanities Courses Admission Process 2018
- Admission will be on the basis of candidates performance in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Admission to the postgraduate courses will be on the basis marks obtained in the bachelor’s degree followed by an interview.
The institute offers various bachelors and masters programme in the field of law, management, engineering, science and technology, nursing, medical, pharmacy and international business. Students interested in pursuing a course at GSHS can choose their course structure from:
- A broad approach or
- A concentrated study by choosing from a pool of Discipline Specific Electives and Generic Electives
For more information and update, Stay tuned to Collegedekho!