It is good news for final-year engineering students who are aspiring to associate with Google. The popular search engineering and technological giant, Google, has invited applications from the eligible students for Software Engineering Internship Programme 2018. Final-year UG Engineering (B.Tech Computer Science and other relevant fields) students are eligible to register for the internship programme. The duration of internship programme will be around eight to 12 weeks. Google will provide a stipend to the candidates selected for the internship.
December 26, 2017, is the deadline to register or submit applications for Google Engineering Internship Programme 2018.
Steps to Register for Google Engineering Internship 2018: -
- Visit the official website of ‘Internshala’ to submit the online applications.
- On the homepage of Internshala, click on ‘Apply Now’. Google internship link is available on the homepage itself.
- A new page will open now. Click on the link that indicates ‘Software Engineering Intern 2018’.
- Guidelines will be displayed on a new page.
- Read all the guidelines, and click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Fill and submit the application form after the completion of pre-registration formalities.
Apart from the specific education qualification, there are other preferred qualifications for the candidates including: -
- Familiarity with network programming and IP/TCP
- Excellent knowledge of APIs, Windows environments or Linux/ Unix
- Outstanding implementation skills in Java, C++ and Python
- Experience in algorithms or systems software
- Candidates enrolled in a full-time degree course and returning to the programme after the completion of internship