Gujarat University has released the semester exam results of LLB course. The semester exams for LLB course offered by Gujarat University took place in 2018. The varsity has announced the LLB results of semester 1, 3 & 9. Students who appeared for LLB exams of Gujarat University can visit the official website of the varsity to check the results. The results are available on the official website.
Steps to Check Gujarat University LLB Semester Exam Results
Students can follow the steps below to check LLB semester results of Gujarat University –
- Open the official website of Gujarat University
- On the homepage of Gujarat University website, click on the tab that indicates ‘Results’
- You will be directed to the official results website of Gujarat University
- Select the name of the course
- If LLB is not found in the selection column, click on ‘Click Here for More Results’
- A list of courses will be displayed
- You can select LLB
- Enter the ‘Seat Number’ or ‘Roll Number’ to check the results
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Your LLB semester result will be displayed on a new page
- Take the printout of LLB result sheet if necessary
Also Read: IGNOU TEE December 2018 Results
Candidates who are not satisfied with the LLB results of Gujarat University can apply for re-assessment of answer sheets or re-evaluation. Candidates can click on the ‘Apply for Re-Assessment’ option on the results website. The re-evaluation results of Gujarat University will be released later.
The official website of Gujarat University is very slow due to heavy traffic. Therefore, students are advised to wait patiently for checking results.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest Gujarat University news and updates.