- News byStream
HNLU Organizes National Essay Writing Competition-2015
The Legal and Social Services Committee (LSSC) of Hidayatullah National Law University is going to organize “4th Gurucharan Singh Tulsi National Legal Essay Writing Competition-2015” in the name of reverent father of K.T.S Tulsi, the renowned senior advocate of Supreme Court of India.
• Eligibility: Students pursuing LL.B. (Hons.) / LL.B. / LL.M. course from any recognized university can participate. However, students of H.N.L.U shall not be allowed to participate.
• TOPICS – “Art of advocacy speeding up criminal justice system in India”
The topics of the competition are chosen in a manner that they provide the author with enough leverage of originality along with the required stimulation that he/she needs to convey his/her thoughts on the critical socio-legal issues added by the probable solutions on the same.
Prizes and Certificates:
• 1st Prize: Rs.18,000 (Eighteen Thousand only)
• 2nd Prize: Rs.15,000 (Fifteen Thousand only)
• 3rd Prize: Rs.12, 000 (Twelve Thousand only)
• Last Date of Submission:
Soft-copy submission: 31st October 2015 ? Hard-Copy submission: 2 nd November 2015 Submission
• The essay must be preceded by an Abstract not exceeding 300-350 word (in single MS Word Document). • The submission must contain a covering letter containing details of the participant such as Name, Date of Birth, Permanent/Residential Address, Telephone Number, Email, Name and Address of College/University, Course and Academic Year (separate file from the essay document). •
• Participants must send their entries to email@example.com with the subject of the email as “4th G.S.T Tulsi National Legal Essay Writing Competition” on or before the last date of submission in addition to that the participants have to send hard-copy of the same at the below mentioned address: Registrar Hidayatullah National Law University, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh- 492002 Phone: 0771-3057604 Fax: 0771-3057666
For Further Clarification: E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: ? Aakash Bhatt: +91 9669870497 ? Nitya Gupta: +91 7828142857 Hidayatullah National Law University, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh- 492002 Phone: 0771-3057604 Fax: 0771-3057666
For more information visit
The Parliament of India has expressed its disappointment over the shortage of faculty in Indian Institutes of ...
As the class 12th board exams are drawing near, there is a need to decide your career path and the entrance exams that ...