- News byStream
How to Fill the XAT 2017 Application Form?
Xavier Aptitude Test or XAT 2017 is a popular management entrance exam that is conducted by Xavier’s Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) on behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI) every year in the month of January.
XAT 2017 is set to be conducted on Sunday, 8th January 2017 from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm.
More than 100 institutes across the country accept XAT scores for admissions of aspirants in management courses and colleges.
Eligibility Criteria for XAT 2017:
A candidate must possess:
- A bachelor’s degree of a minimum three-year duration in any discipline
- Those who will be completing their bachelor’s programme by 10th June 2017 can also apply
- NRI and foreign candidates shall apply through GMAT score (except Dubai & Kathmandu)
Registration Process of XAT 2017:
A: Filling Application Form
- Log on to the official website of the XAT 2017 where you will be required to register. A unique ID and link will then be sent to your email ID and phone number to further complete the process.
- A new password will have to be created at the second step. Remember, these details will be used for all kinds of communications related to XAT thereafter.
- After logging in, go to the application form, and enter your name, citizenship details, upload a picture and signature along with the choice of test city, and save it.
- At the next step, a candidate is required to select the programmes offered by XLRI for which they wish to apply. If a candidate is not interested in any of the programmes offered by XLRI, they can skip this step.
- Further, please fill necessary information such as Name, DOB, Gender, Parents’ Names, Category, Phone Number, Present and Permanent Addresses etc.
- Next, fill in details of your educational qualifications starting from class 10th onwards.
- Provide details of full-time work experience in a decreasing order (latest first). It is important to note that aspirants applying for GMP programme must have completed five years full-time experience till 31st March 2017.
B: Application Fee Details
- Candidates interested in XAT but not XLRI programmes: Rs.1600 (Rupees Sixteen hundred only)
- Candidates interested in XAT and XLRI programmes: Rs.1600 + Rs.300 for each programme
C: Payment of Application Fee
A candidate can choose any of the following modes of payment to submit the fee of the XAT 2017 examination:
- Online Payment Gateway: One can use their VISA/ MasterCard credit or debit cards or through IDBI Net banking (if you have an IDBI account). Please note that American Express Card is inadmissible.
- Cash Payment: Visit the nearest IDBI bank with the print out of the XAT Pay-In-Slip to make the payment
- Demand Draft: DD made from Bank in favour of ‘XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT’ payable at Jamshedpur must be submitted for payment of fees
Please note that all the payments made through cash or DD must be updates on the payment details section on the registration page. Confirmation page and DD should be sent to the following address within 15 days of issuance of DD:
The Chairperson Admission,
Circuit House Area (East),
Jamshedpur - 831001
XAT 2017 Test Centres:
XAT 2017 will be conducted in 47 cities within India and at 2 locations abroad. The list is as follows:
India: Amritsar, Agartala, Allahabad, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Cochin, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Delhi, Dehradun, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon (Gurugram), Guwahati, Indore, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kanpur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Nasik, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Surat, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Udaipur, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
Abroad: Dubai, Kathmandu
XAT 2017 Mode & Exam Pattern:
XAT 2017 will be a pen-paper based offline examination that will consist of questions on the following sections:
- Quantitative Ability
- English Language and Logical Reasoning
- Decision Making
- General Knowledge (GK)
- Essay Writing
XAT Member Institutes:
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai
- Mount Carmel Institute of Management, Bangalore
- St. Francis Institute of Management and Research (SFIMR), Mumbai
- St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration, Bangalore
- St. Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology, Mangalore
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
- Xavier Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Management, Jabalpur
- XLRI Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
Important Dates of XAT 2017:
|Commencement of applications||17th August 2016|
|Last date to apply (without late fee)||30th November 2016|
|Last date to apply (with late fee)||11th December 2016|
|Downloading of admit cards||20th December 2016 onwards|
|Date of XAT exam||8th January 2017|
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...