HRD Ministry's Swachhta Rankings 2019 for Higher Learning Institutes

Published: | December 06, 2019
HRD Ministry's Swachhta Rankings 2019 for Higher Learning Institutes

HRD Ministry has released Swachhta Rankings 2019 based on the overall cleanliness of a higher learning institute. The ranking account for 85% weightage to cleanliness and facilities inside the campus while the rest 15%  weightage for the activities outside the campus.

The Union Ministry of Human Resource and Development announced Swachhta Rankings 2019 for higher learning institutes. The rankings have been prepared on the basis of multiple categories including cleanliness standards, cleaning systems, greenery in the institute campus, waste disposal methods and campus accessibility.

The list was categorized into six parts:

  • Government Institutions
  • Technical Institutions
  • Residential Campuses of Private Universities
  • Non-Residential Campuses of Private Universities\
  • Residential Colleges
  • Non-Residential Colleges

HRD Ministry's Swachhta Rankings 2019

The list of higher learning institutes in India that have bagged Swachhta Rankings for the year 2019 is as follows -

Name of the Category

Name of the Institute

Government Institutions

  • Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (Patiala)
  • Guru Nanak Dev University (Amritsar)
  • National Law University (Delhi)
  • Dr. BR Amedkar University (Etcherla - Andhra Pradesh)
  • Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (Tirunelveli - Tamil Nadu)

Residential Colleges - AICTE

Non-Residential Colleges - AICTE

Residential University (AICTE)

Residential Colleges UGC
Non -Residential Colleges UGC
Residential Universities UGC
Non-Residential Universities UGC
  • IIHMR University, Rajasthan
  • IGNOU (Delhi)
  • Karnataka State Dr. Gangubai Hangal Music And Performing Arts University Karnataka
  • Yashwant Rao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Maharashtra
  • The Northcap University, Gurgaon

Also Read: Atal Ranking for Higher Learning Institutes to Promote Innovation

Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more updates!

Get Help From Our Expert Counsellors

Subscribe to CollegeDekho News

By proceeding ahead you expressly agree to the CollegeDekho terms of use and privacy policy
Apply Now

Admission open in Institute of Management Studies for session 2020