Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has revised the vacancies to 8285 from 8106 for recruiting Group A officers (Scale-I, II and III) and Group B Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Interested candidates can apply for the exam on or before June 27, 2022. To apply for the exam, the candidates have to visit the official website of ibps.in. The authorities have scheduled the IBPS RRB PO and Clerk 2022 Prelims exam to be held from August 7, 2022 to August 21, 2022. On the other hand, the IBPS exam for Officer Scale II and III will be conducted on September 24, 2022 and it will be a single exam as per the selection process.
IBPS RRB PO/ Clerk 2022: Important Dates
Check the important dates of IBPS RRB PO/ Clerk 2022 here in the following table.
Last date of registration
June 27, 2022
Release of call letter for pre-exam training
July 9, 2022
Conduction of Pre-exam training
July 18 to July 23, 2022
Release of Prelims admit card
To be notified
IBPS RRB prelims exam
Also Read: IAF Agnipath Registration 2022
IBPS RRB 2022 Vacancy Details
Check the IBPS RRB 2022 vacancy details after revision in the given table.
Name of the Post
Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
Officer Scale I
Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer)
Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer)
Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager)
Officer Scale II (Law)
Officer Scale II (CA)
Officer Scale II (IT)
Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer)
Officer Scale III
Instructions to Fill IBPS RRB PO/ Clerk 2022 Application Form
The mode of IBPS RRB PO/Clerk 2022 application form is online. The candidates can check the following instructions to apply for the exam.
- The candidates have to click on the “CRP RRBs-XI” on the homepage of ibps.in to apply for the IBPS RRB PO/Clerk exam
- The candidates should provide a valid email ID and active phone number, where the candidates will get all the relevant details
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature as per the specification
- Photograph and signature should be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format
- Signature should be done using black ink pen
- Size of signature should be between 10 kb to 20 kb
- Size of left thumb impression should be between 20 kb to 50 kb
- Size of photograph should be between 50 kb to 100 kb
- Signature should not be done in CAPITAL LETTERS
- The left thumb impression should be done on a white paper with blue or black ink