The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, also known as ICSI has declared the final results of CS Executive and Professional Programme 2017. Candidates can check the results from ICSI website. ICSI will not issue a physical copy of Results-cum-Marks Statement. The same was uploaded on the official website and the candidates can take the printout of it.
Toppers of ICSI CS Executive Programme 2017: -
- In ICSI CS Executive Course, a total number of 29 students have been placed in top 25 ranks
- Deepak Jain secured AIR 1 and emerged as topper of ICSI CS Executive Programme
- Yogita Gandhi bagged AIR 2
- Honey Gajjar secured the third rank at all-India level
- Varsha Panjwani bagged AIR 4 at all-India level
- Dhwani Prajapati from Gujarat secured AIR 5 at all-India level
Also Read: List of ICSI CS Foundation Exam Toppers 2017
Toppers of ICSI CS Professional Programme 2017: -
- In ICSI CS Professional Course, a total number of 40 students have been placed in top 25 ranks
- Twinkle Vijay Chandaria emerged as the topper of ICSI CS Professional Exam
- Kailash Kumar Kanoria secured the second rank at all-India level
- Ashwini Kumar Daga secured AIR 3 in the ICSI CS Professional exam
Major Highlights of ICSI CS Executive and Professional Course Results 2017: -
- Twelve students from Vadodara have become Company Secretaries by qualifying the exam.
- Girls continued to dominate the results. Out of 12 students who qualified ICSI CS exam, 8 candidates were girls.
- Vice Chairman of ICSI’s Vadodara Chapter, Susheela Maheswari revealed that out of 182 students who had appeared for Module I exam of ICSI CS Professional course, 15 have cleared the exam.
- Similarly, out of 159 students who appeared for Module II exam from Vadodara chapter of ICSI, only 12 candidates have cleared the exam.
- On the other hand, 20 out of 158 candidates cleared Module III exam
- As far as ICSI CS Executive course is concerned, 28 out of 383 students have cleared the test
- In Module II of Executive course, 29 out of 276 students have passed the exam
- The overall pass percentage of Module I Executive programme is 7.61% and 10.25% for Module II
- The overall pass percentage of Module I Professional programme is 8.05%, 19.39% for Module II and 14.96% for Module III.
Also Read: ICSI CS Foundation Results 2017 Out
Verification of Marks: -
All the candidates who have appeared for the exam are allowed to verify their marks within 30 years from the date of announcement of results. If the candidates are willing to apply for verification of marks, he/ she will have to submit an online/ offline application by paying a fee of Rs. 250 per subject. March 27, 2018, is the deadline to apply for verification of marks.