- News byStream
ICSI Launches New Courses
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India in collaboration with National Institute of Financial Management, Faridabad launched new courses for the students and members for enhancing and developing skills. The duration of the courses is 15 days to three months. The President of ICSI Ms. Mamta Binani launched the new courses.
Addressing at the inaugural session, Ms. Mamta said that the new courses are launched in support of Honourable PM Narendra Modi’s thrust for bringing transparency and accountability in corporate governance. The new courses are available for the Company Secretaries (CS) with certain rules and regulations. These courses enable CS to enhance skills on par with globally demanding and challenging financial environment.
Also read:- Know Everything About a Career as Legal Manager
New Courses Launched by ICSI:-
- Diploma in Internal Audit
- Certificate Course in Valuation
- Course in International Business Taxation
- E-Learning Module on Banking Terminologies
The registrations for all the new courses commenced on August 1, 2016. The candidates can apply to the courses till the last week of August.
- The course fee for Diploma in Internal Audit and Certificate Course in Valuation is Rs. 12,500
- The course fee for Course in International Business Taxation and E-Learning Module on Banking Terminologies is Rs. 5,000.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
The premier central university of the country, Jawaharlal Nehru University or JNU will soon launch a study on the ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...