IIIM-Lucknow Invites Applications for Ph.D Programme
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow has Invited applications from scholars interested in admission to the Executive Fellow Programme in Management (Doctoral Programme with Working Executives) for the 4thBatch Commencing in July 2016.
• Areas of Specialization • Agri-Business Management • Business Environment • Business Communication • Finance and Accounting • Human Resource Management • Information Technology & System • Marketing Management • Operations Management • Strategic Management • Sustainable Management
• The candidates for the programme should have MBA or equivalent degree (full time regular PGDM / one year regular Executive PGDM/Part time PGDM equivalent) OR A CA, ICWA, CS or equivalent degree with a minimum 55% aggregate marks (for Finance area) 1. Should be currently employed in full time job.
• At least seven years of executive/managerial/academic experience in the relevant area as on 30thJune 2016. In addition, all the candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in all their public examinations starting with the secondary level.
• Age Limit Candidates must not be more than 55years of age as on 30th June 2016. Selection Process Applicants who fulfill above eligibility criteria would be required to have valid test score of CAT/ GRE/ GMAT/ GATE and JRF/NET (UGC/CSIR) / WMP written test conducted by IIM Lucknow.
• The candidates short-listed on the basis of their academic record and performance in the competitive examinations mentioned above will be called to IIM Lucknow, Noida Campus, for a personal interview for final selection in May 2016 and the successful candidate’s will receive offers by June 2016.
• *Please note that no admission offer will be made to 1st year of EFPM program during 2016-17AY.
• Classes will be held during July/Augusy’2016, November/December’2016 and April/May’2017 respectively
• Course Fee- The course fee will be Rs.4,00,000/-.This does not include boarding & lodging during campus visits.
• Application should reach latest by 20th April, 2016.
• For more information visit www.iiml.ac.in/