Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media (IIJNM) has announced admission notification for journalism programmes for the academic session 2017-18. IIJNM offers two courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Courses Offered: -
- Diploma in Print, Broadcast or Multimedia
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Print, Broadcast or Multimedia
- The candidates seeking admission to PGP course must have a Bachelor's degree.
- The candidates who are applying for Diploma in Print, Broadcast or Multimedia must have passed class 12.
- However, the candidates have to qualify in IIJNM 2017 entrance test to secure admission to PGP & Diploma courses.
Application Procedure: -
- Both online and offline applications are accepted.
- The candidates applying online must visit the IIJNM official website and fill the application form.
- The candidates applying offline have to download the application form the official website.
- The candidates have to fill the application form with accurate details and send it to the institute on or before the deadline.
Also read: - HBS Invites Applications for MBA Admissions 2017
Selection Procedure: -
- The candidates will be selected as per the marks they score in IIJNM Entrance Test 2017.
- The qualified candidates have to attend a personal interview.
Important Dates: -
|Last date for the submission of early applications
(the applicants will get Rs.10,000 concession)
|March 31, 2017|
|Last date for the submission of regular applications||June 10, 2017|
|IIJNM Entrance Examination||April 10, 11, 12, 27 & 28, 2017 and May 4, 5 , 24, 25 & 26, 2017|
|Date of Personal Interview||June 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 21, 22, 27 & 28, 2017|