- News byStream
IIJNM Admissions: Applications Invited for Journalism Programmes 2017-18
Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media (IIJNM) has announced admission notification for journalism programmes for the academic session 2017-18. IIJNM offers two courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Courses Offered: -
- Diploma in Print, Broadcast or Multimedia
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Print, Broadcast or Multimedia
- The candidates seeking admission to PGP course must have a Bachelor's degree.
- The candidates who are applying for Diploma in Print, Broadcast or Multimedia must have passed class 12.
- However, the candidates have to qualify in IIJNM 2017 entrance test to secure admission to PGP & Diploma courses.
Application Procedure: -
- Both online and offline applications are accepted.
- The candidates applying online must visit the IIJNM official website and fill the application form.
- The candidates applying offline have to download the application form the official website.
- The candidates have to fill the application form with accurate details and send it to the institute on or before the deadline.
Also read: - HBS Invites Applications for MBA Admissions 2017
Selection Procedure: -
- The candidates will be selected as per the marks they score in IIJNM Entrance Test 2017.
- The qualified candidates have to attend a personal interview.
Important Dates: -
|Last date for the submission of early applications
(the applicants will get Rs.10,000 concession)
|March 31, 2017|
|Last date for the submission of regular applications||June 10, 2017|
|IIJNM Entrance Examination||April 10, 11, 12, 27 & 28, 2017 and May 4, 5 , 24, 25 & 26, 2017|
|Date of Personal Interview||June 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 21, 22, 27 & 28, 2017|
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has made an interesting announcement that the students studying in ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...