- News byStream
IIM-A & IBM Together Launch Cognitive Entrepreneurship Challenge 2016
Indian Institute of Management - Ahmedabad (IIM-A) and IBM together officially announced the Cognitive Entrepreneurship Challenge (CEC) 2016 on 19th September 2016. It is a platform for students that will them create cutting-edge solutions using cognitive technologies.
The primary objective of CEC is to encourage the young generation entrepreneurs and students to come up with business solutions using the cognitive platform of IBM named Bluemix.
A Platform as a Service (PaaS), Bluemix, is based on cloud and open standards to build, deploy, manage and run omni-channel applications like mobile and web, smart devices and big data.
- Students will have access to other IBM technology platforms as well including security and analytics
- One of the steps to make India Digital in the true sense
- Start-ups and students across India from all management and engineering disciplines will be invited to be part of the event
- Registrations began on 5th September 2016 with various rounds
- Finale is expected to take place in mid-November 2016
- All participants will be mentored and evaluated by IBM India Watson team
- India has ample potential for applying cognitive technologies
- Entrepreneurs in the region work with passion and a sense of creativity to make the best use of technology and add value to it
- IBM works towards creating an innovative ecosystem to achieve best results
- Application of technology in financial services, data analytics, public service delivery, medical diagnostics etc. ensures societal and enterprise value
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...