Leading HR consulting firm, namely, Aon Hewitt and Indian Institute of Management (Bangalore) have come together to launch a brand new programme in search of talented HR leaders who can be trained to drive business outcomes. The programme has been titled Next Generation CHROs and is expected to be launched in the month of June 2017.
According to a recent survey, it was revealed that in future, the major task of a Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) will be to have the skills to manage change. This can be only possible when the CHRO is well versed with the pros and cons as well the entire business structure of the organization. He or she is required to have the complete business knowledge to be able to manage the tasks. This will further help them voice their opinion to senior management and contribute towards the growth of the organization.
The Next Generation CHRO programme has been designed in such a way that to it adds to expanding the talent pool of leading CHROs in the country. The objective will be achieved through carefully assessing the critical capability gaps and coming up with solutions thereafter, revealed CEO of Aon Hewitt, Mr. Sandeep Chaudhary while speaking to a leading daily.
Details about Next Generation CHRO Aon Hewitt - IIM Bangalore programme:
- The programme will be of a duration of 10 days.
- It will consist of a total of three modules.
- Participants will be required to be in IIM Bangalore campus to attend training sessions.
- IIM faculty members, as well as senior Aon Hewitt practitioners, will be teaching and training the participants.
The primary focus of the programme will be on business aspects including:
- Enhancing understanding of business value chain in order to identify linkages to people initiatives
- Design and execution of business-specific human capital strategy
- Reconfiguration of HR operating modules with respect to changing business demands
- Taking up acquisitions by leveraging technology and data
- Understanding the transformation journey of a Human Resource (HR) organisation
The entire programme - from curriculum development to marketing to delivery - will be jointly conducted by both IIM-B and Aon Hewitt.