- News byStream
IIM-Bangalore to Host Annual Business Conclave on 23rd October
The third edition of the annual business conclave, of IIM Bangalore, ‘Sammantran’ will be held on 23rd October 2016. It will be hosted by the students of IIM-B's Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP).
Titled under ‘Emerging India — Opportunities & Challenges’, the conclave will be addressed by industry leaders. It will also have panel discussions among the academicians and the CXOs of top companies.
The timing of the event is 8.30 am to 7.15 pm, to be held at the campus of the institute.
The conclave is aimed at throwing light on three core areas like by holding talks and panel discussions-
- Financial Inclusion
- Next Generation Operations
- Human Capital Management
Several prominent speakers will participate in the discussion like-
- Juergen Hase, CEO – IoT Business, Reliance Group
- Santhosh Jayaram, Partner, Sustainability & Climate Change, KPMG
- Shekar Viswanathan, Vice Chairman & Director, Toyota Kirloskar Motors
- Dr Jacob Crasta, Chairman CME Group
- D P Singh, VP and Head HR, IBM India and South Asia
- B Venkataramana, Group President – HR, Landmark Group
- Ajit Mishra, Chief Marketing Officer, Essar Oil
The speakers will discuss different topics like-
- Role of sustainability and supply chains in India’s growth story
- Human capital and upskilling to role of financial inclusion in sustainable economic growth
- Knowledge management and consultancy
- Human capital management
The event is targeted at operations, HR and finance enthusiasts, SCM, professionals, sustainability and climate change specialists, students, start-up executives and policy specialists.
Bennett University, Greater Noida has been inviting applications to Master of Business Admission (MBA) programme for ...
Almost every B-School aspirant is worried about the fee structure of MBA courses. If you are preparing for B-School ...