Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Indian Institute of Mangement, Calcutta has invited applications for admissions to various Post Graduate programmes for Executives and Mangement (PGPEX) for the academic year 2017-18. Here are the details of the admission notification.
- The applicants must have qualified Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University or Institution.
- The candidates need to have five years professional experience as full-time post qualification managerial or professional as on 31-March-2016.
- The candidates must have a valid GMAT score. The candidates who have taken GMAT examination in the last 36 months and have valid score can apply.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 25-October-2016.
- The announcement for the candidates who have been shortlisted will be announced in the first week of November.
- The application process is very simple which can be done online.
- The candidates need to login into the official website.
- Then click on the link related to programmes of Executive and Management.
- Details of the candidates have to be filled in the application form.
- Then click submit and take the print out of application form.
Cost of Application:-
- The cost of the application is Rs. 2000 which has to be paid online.