Indian Institute of Mangement, Calcutta has invited applications for admissions to various Post Graduate programmes for Executives and Mangement (PGPEX) for the academic year 2017-18. Here are the details of the admission notification.
- The applicants must have qualified Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University or Institution.
- The candidates need to have five years professional experience as full-time post qualification managerial or professional as on 31-March-2016.
- The candidates must have a valid GMAT score. The candidates who have taken GMAT examination in the last 36 months and have valid score can apply.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 25-October-2016.
- The announcement for the candidates who have been shortlisted will be announced in the first week of November.
- The application process is very simple which can be done online.
- The candidates need to login into the official website.
- Then click on the link related to programmes of Executive and Management.
- Details of the candidates have to be filled in the application form.
- Then click submit and take the print out of application form.
Cost of Application:-
- The cost of the application is Rs. 2000 which has to be paid online.