- News byStream
IISc Bangalore Admissions to Begin from 1st February, 2017
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (IISc) will be soon opening its gates for students interested in admission to the postgraduate and PhD integrated programmes.
The admission will be open for students from 1st, February 2017.
Courses offered by the institute are:
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Design (M.Des)
- Master of Management (M.Mgt)
- PhD courses
Also Read: NAAC Team to Visit Bangalore University
The final dates for the entire admission process have not yet been declared by the institute.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or its equivalent.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Statistics/ Mathematics/
- In case students have studied Electronics followed by qualification obtained through an exam conducted by an institute recognized by UPSC/AICTE, they are also eligible to apply.
- Students having a bachelor’s degree in Architecture/ Design can also apply.
- For those having a master’s degree in Science disciplines such as Computer Applications/ Mathematical Sciences/ Physical Sciences/ Physics with Electronics/ Geology/ Instrumentation, can also apply.
Those candidates who are eligible and aspiring to get admission in any of the courses will have to appear for the following exams based on the course they have applied for.
• Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) - M Tech course.
• GATE/ Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) - MDes course.
- Starting of admission process: 1st Feb, 2017
- Last date for submission of application forms: March 28.
- Tentative months for aptitude test/ interview: April 2016.
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...