Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) has issued an official notification for the admission to M.Tech and MS programmes for the year 2017. However, the admissions are open only for those candidates who have a valid GATE score. The admission notification has been released for 11 different programmes in various disciplines. The total intake for each programme is six.
- The candidates who have passed M.Sc/ B.Tech/ B.E with 60% of marks are eligible to apply for the M.Tech programme at IIST.
- Valid GATE score is mandatory to seek admission.
- The upper age limit to apply for M.Tech/ MS programme is 32 years as on April 30, 2017.
Application Process: -
- Only the official website of Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) facilitates online submission of application forms.
- IIST will not accept offline submission of application forms.
- On the official website of IIST, click on ‘Ph.D. admissions’.
- A new page opens which contains two links, click on ‘M.Tech and MS Admissions 2017’.
- An official notification will be displayed which contains details relating to eligibility, general instructions and others.
- Read the instructions and click on ‘Apply Online’.
- The application fee is Rs. 600 for General category and Rs. 300 for women, SC/ST and PH candidates.
- If the candidate wants to apply for more than one department, he/she will have to pay the additional fee.
Also read: - Ph.D. Notification for the Year 2017 Issued by IIT Patna
Selection Process: -
- IIST will release the list of shortlisted candidates as per schedule.
- The shortlisted candidates have to take a Written Test/ Interview.
- Selection will be based on performance in Written Test / Interview.
Important Dates: -
|IIST application process start date||April 6, 2017|
|IIST application process end date||April 30, 2017|
|Last date to pay application fee||May 3, 2017|
|Publication of the list of shortlisted candidates on IIST website||May 17, 2017|
|Date of Written Test or Interview||June 5 to June 9, 2017|