- News byStream
MYRA School of Business Announces Admissions for PGDM and PGPX 2017
Mysore-based MYRA School of Business announces admission for its PGDM & PGPX admissions for the next academic session. Mysore Royal Academy (MYRA) established MYRA School of Business in 2010.
The PGPX is a one-year advanced executive programme for senior managers and entrepreneurs having at least five years of work experience. PGDM course is of two years duration and the institute prefer PGDM students to have at least two-year of experience.
Eligibility Criteria for PGDM & PGPX:
- Good academic record of candidates in their class 10th and 12th examinations.
- Graduation degree with 50% from a recognised University.
- Scores of the any of the four management entrance exams – CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ GRE
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) essay is also taken into account for selection.
- Those with extra-curricular activity record and achievements are given due consideration.
How to Apply at MYRA School of Business:
Aspiring candidates can apply to the MYRA School of Business either through the online portal of the institute or by downloading a PDF application form. Once the application form is filled send it along with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to the following address-
Office of Admissions
MYRA School of Business
Opp. Power Grid, Near Infosys
Mysore, Karnataka – 571130
An application fee of Rs.1000/- can be paid through online gateway/ DD in favour of the MYRA School of Business, or an electronic wire transfer to the account details below:
Mysore Royal Academy , Mysore
State Bank of India, Commercial Branch, Karnataka
A/C No: 31409573150 | IFSC code: sbin0004161
Also Read: IIT Delhi Announces MBA Admission 2017
Selection Process for MYRA School of Business:
- In the first phase candidates with valid GMAT/CAT/GRE /XAT scores will be taken into consideration.
- The Institute takes into account Statement of Purpose (SOP) Essay to understand candidates talent and abilities.
Programmes Fees for MYRA School of Business:
|Name of the Programmes||Fees Amount|
2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
|INR 10 Lacs for two years|
|1 year Post Graduate Programme for Executives (PGPX)||INR 10 Lacs for one year|
Accommodation Fees for the Programmes:
|Type of Accommodation Available||Fees per year|
|Twin Sharing||INR 1,00,000|
|Single Room||INR 1,50,000|
|Couple Apartment||INR 2,00,000|
Important Dates for Admission to MYRA School of Business:
|Cycle||Submission Deadline||Offer Date|
15th January 2017
1st February 2017
5th March 2017
25th March 2017
5th May 2017
25th May 2017
The results of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 have been released by Indian Institute of Technology, ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...