Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar has announced an admission notification to M.Tech and Ph.D. courses for the academic session 2017. The Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering has announced the notification for the M.Tech course. The applications in Ph.D. have been invited in following areas: -
- Materials and Energy Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Application Process: -
- Only the official website of Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar facilitates the online submission of applications.
- On the homepage of the official website of IIT Ropar, click on the advertisement of M.Tech & Ph.D. admissions.
- The advertisement will be displayed on a new page.
- Towards the left-hand side of the college, click on the course (M.Tech/ Ph.D.).
- The list of courses will be displayed, select the course and click on ‘Apply Online’
- The candidates who are applying for M.Tech or Ph.D. must note that they need to register on the official website initially.
- After the pre-registration, use the login credentials to fill the online application form.
- Application form for M.Tech/ Ph.D. course will be displayed.
- Fill the application form and submit.
- The candidates will get updates on admission process on the registered e-mail ID.
- As per the instructions that are sent to e-mail ID, the candidates will need to follow the process.
Selection Process: -
- Entrance test and interview will be conducted to shortlist the candidates.
Important Dates: -
- April 10, 2017, is the deadline to submit the online application form.