- News byStream
IIT Ropar Invites Applications for PhD Programme 2015-16
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar invites applications from Indian citizens for PhD programme (Regular) in various disciplines for 2nd semester of academic year 2015-2016.
• The Department of Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, School of Mechanical, Materials & Energy Engineering, Physics, chemistry, Mathematics and Humanities and Social Sciences etc. are offering Ph.D. in different research areas.
• Selection will be based on written test followed by interview. Mere fulfillment of the above mentioned qualifications does not entitle a candidate to be called for Ph.D entrance test.
• Candidates are required to submit an application fee of Rs. 200/- (for SC/ST Rs. 100/-) in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, IIT Ropar, payable at Rupnagar. Candidates have to send the Demand Draft by post to the Department where they are applying quoting the reference No. of the Application. The fee can be paid by online transfer. The transaction ID must be quoted while filling the application. (Account name, no. Bank name IFSC code: The Registrar llT Ropar, 30836125653, State Bank of India, 13181)
• Last date of receiving the application form online/offline is 2nd November 2015.
• For more information visit http://www.iitrpr.ac.in/phd
Union HRD Minister Shri Prakash Javadekar inaugurated the one-day National Consultation on Revised Accreditation ...
One of the most popular course choice after Engineering and Medical is Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) programmes. With ...